Still enjoying the summer months...Don't forget to make it to the beach...Take a swim in the ocean...Don't care if its too cold... Take a an umbrella no matter how small. Use sun block. By the way natural sunblock combining coconut oil and aloe vera juice half and half works like a charm.Don't forget to stand in direct sun for at least 15 minutes to get your vitamin "D"
Madison's blog each month will share healing and useful hints from natures own ingredigents
No need to spend lots of money when most of these are in your back yard or your kitchen cabinet.
This month will share lemon uses:
Lemon juice has been used for years to lighten age spots and freckles, and it has an added bonus of helping to clear black heads and acne. Wash your face nightly with lemon juice and rinse with cool water in the morning.
- Create blond highlight by spraying your hair with lemon juice and sitting in the sun.
- Lemon Juice added to shampoo aids with the removal of dandruff. Add two tablespoons of the lemon juice to two cups of water to rinse hair after shampooing. Repeat process every other day until there no sign of dandruff.
- Dry and achy hands and feet can be relieved with a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil used as a massage: the skin will feel softer too!
- To prevent yellowing nails from too much nail polish: Soak nails in lemon juice for ten minutes thaen dip in a mixture of warm water and vinegar. Not only will this help to whiten nails, but in strengthening them.
- Lemon juice provides for antibacterial treatment in minor wounds and aids in stopping the bleeding.
- Poured directly on posion ivy rash, lemon juice relieves the itch and discomfort.
- There are several different cough and sore throat remedies which include lemon juice. Lemon juice can also be used to kill the bacteria that casuse bad breath.
- A few Drops of lemon juice added to a glass of warm water and drink before breakfast will aid with constipation
- Remove the foul odor of fish or the stain of berries from your hands by washing them first in lemon juice and than with soap and water.
- Lighten smooth, and soften elbows with lemon juice
- Remove warts by applying juice to the wart daily until it falls off.
- By the way there are food markets that sell a bag 16 lemons for $3.00
Summer is the perfect time of year to choose healthy eating habits. Think fruit, limit carbs, eat simple and light. Healthy choices will keep you moving light on your feet and not to mention clear your head. Don't forget to walk , exercise and swim.