Thursday, July 17, 2014
Friday, July 11, 2014
Friday in July! Best part of Summer with beautiful weather!
Let's have a party! Preparing for vacation??? Don't forget to pack light and white!! Remember those days when all you
had to pack was your jeans and a few summer tops!
Ahhhhhhh to live simple and pack light!
Have a joyous summer weekend and exercise!
Keep Your WITS about you.
Say no if
makes you feel
Have GOALS and go after them
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Hello my loves! Chanel couture Fashion show was an jaw dropping presentation of
exquisite clothes which of course had the
mastermind of Karl Lagerfeld touch to every detail. The stage was a blank palette this time around.
No theatrics necessary, the clothes ruled the runway !
Did anyone recognize Kendall Jenner ?(model in first photo)
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Monday, June 30, 2014
Hummmmm! Summer time! If we can remember to focus on the fact that summers here girls and boys, we have a good chance of having some fun and turning up the heat with a simple relaxed attitude and how about some cool fashion choices. Add some color, wear all white, wear a scarf for a belt or wrap in your hair. Touch of Bright lipstick. Pastel nails and toes. Belted jumpsuits with colorful tees. I'm excited because summer is here!!!!
Make it a beautiful summer!
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Morning Mates! Oh! to be so organized with the perfect walk in closet. This lovely goal can be designed and built and doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Let's dream and draw up the plans! Take the measure of a nice space in your home or apartment. Start with a blank sheet of paper and draw that square. Now fill it with your design of cabinetry! Shop around for a good deal! Save each week for your new closet! With discipline, creativity and a goal we can have that pretty room!
Don't use the credit card! It will mean more if we save!
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Hello, Are you ready for a fun weekend! Don't forget to put exercise on the list
for a healthy way to begin your days! Make it a routine. Here's why!
We all know that exercise is good for us, but why, exactly? What does exercise really do for us, for our bodies, for our minds, for our social lives? Physicians at The Methodist Hospital in Houston propose their Top 10 list of reasons to exercise this holiday season.
1. Exercise helps keep your arteries flexible and malleable, which prevents heart disease and heart attacks.
2. If you have metabolic syndrome, losing as little as 6.5 percent of your body weight results in substantial reductions in blood pressure, glucose, triglycerides and total cholesterol, all factors that lead to heart disease.
3. Exercise prevents the growth of fat that surrounds the midsection, which is angry, dynamic fat that actively contributes to diabetes and resulting vision loss and limb amputations.
4. Fat around the midsection is also associated withinflammation that leads to damaged blood vessels, heart disease, liver disease and Alzheimer's disease. Exercise helps prevent this.
5. Exercise lifts your mood by increasing serotonin levels in your brain.
6. Exercise can be a social activity, which is associated with higher incidence of general happiness.
7. Strength training improves bone strength and prevents osteoporosis.
8. Strength training and flexibility helps prevent injuries caused by everyday activities like lifting things and hopping over puddles.
9. Participating in team sports like flag football, softball, basketball or sand volleyball enhances hand-eye coordination and improves your reflexes.
10. Exercise tones your muscles and makes you leaner.