Beautiful radiant skin is admired more than all the fashion on the runways! Today we discuss a few tips on healthy, beautiful skin especially in cold winter months. There are days when the last thing on my mind is my skin and its appearance. If each day, I donate 10 minutes of my thoughts to healthy skin it may help control my eating habits and what goes into my body! We can try this together!
Here are some simple ways to keep skin pretty !
1). Drink lots of water! Try to keep a water bottle with you and keep filling it .
Drink at least 8 oz, 5 to 8 times per day
2) After cleansing, let your face dry naturally. Let the water dry into your pours!
3) Use a moisturizer morning and evening. If traveling, put eye cream in your bag and apply on the plane.
PS. Don't forget to moisture your neck and decollete area
4) Take your makeup off before bedtime.
5) Smoking robs skin of moisture and causes hot flashes. Try to cut back or stop!
6) Sunscreen is wonderful and very important to protect against rays from the sun.
7) Eat fruits and veggies for glowing skin.
Hint: Consume ground Flax Seed
8) Exfoliate twice a week with product or rough facial gloves
Hint: Use Lemons for for bleaching freckles.
9) For clear white eyes. Use real tears for moisture.
10). Use body cream and massage each day into cellulite . Difference is amazing
11) Try to get solid hours of sound sleep!
12) Limit your stress ( impossible as it seems)!
13) Avoid long hot baths. Robs skins of moisture
14)Plan some fun and laugh each day!
15) Treat yourself to Manicure and Pedicures for relaxation!
Oops! One more thing Wear Sunglasses to Protect your eyes against the sun!
Enjoy Your Wednesday