Get ready for the heat! A hot sticky week is on the way! How do you cope with your hair and skin? Do you keep cool while still looking relaxed and chic?
The big struggle for me is getting ready for the day and as soon as I step out into the climate, nature takes hold. The scrunchy comes out , the sleeves are rolled up and I walk into the office like yesterday's 5:00. Yes, there is a solution, the new hair products and skin care, allow us to think ahead for seasonal changes and get prepared. There are those who have the gift of looking radiant no matter what the weather! Here are a few hints!
- Drink water all day!
- Keep your hair away from your face.
- Hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Wear breathable fabric like 100% cotton and no polyester or anything suffocating or materials that may stick to your skin when you sweat.
- Avoid layers.. (especially those layering tees!!) Simple is best! Think basic essentials: shirt, bottoms, shoes. You'll be so hot you won't care about looking good. So make sure your BASICS look good!
- Open shoes. Sandals are a must!
- Try to avoid dark colors ( difficult )
- Light makeup (avoid heavy foundations)
- Simple white dress
- Scarf wrap for your head
- Misting water bottle
- Pretty pedicures
- I love Jeannette Graf /rejuvenation exfoliating firming pads
- Eat lots of Fruit and veggies./ Be light on you feet/ lose the weight!
- Try Keratin treatments for frizzy hair!
- Use firming creams for legs and arms
- Favorite is Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer it is best for gradual, natural-looking self-tanning.
Enjoy your day!